Friday, December 16, 2011

Blog 15: Entrepreneurship

Unfortunately, looking at the comparison of business person and entrepreneur, I believe that I fall under the business person aspect. I worry a lot, so trying to build a new business off of a new idea just seems like it wouldn't work for me. I would need to stick to something that I know would bring in business. Since I do worry so much, time is always a factor. I am an on the go type person who never seems to have time for my family, which I am not proud of. On the rival aspect, I feel that my competitors would be my rivals, but also myself. In my life right now, I try to do better than my competitors (peers), but I also try to do better than what I can do.

If I had the choice of what I could be, it would be an entrepreneur because the life style seems so much more realistic. I would love to own my own, original, business and still have time for my family, while being able to think of new ways that I could improve my business without too much worry.

Overall, I would say that by looking at the comparison of the two, the business person aspect is pretty dead on to what my lifestyle is like. If in the future I have the time and the aspirations to change this, I will by sitting down and analyzing and researching ways of changing the way I look at life.

No comments:

Post a Comment